Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes


I have been baking this potato recipe since I was in the 8th grade. It is a favorite in my household and I have Giada De Laurentiis to thank for it. These potatoes go so well with pretty much any meat dish. Tonight I prepared them as a side dish to halibut.

So simple yet so delicious, these potatoes are a must make in my household and should be in your household as well.

Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes:
(original recipe from: http://www.foodnetwork.com/)

1 lb baby red potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp dried rosemary
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
  1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
  2. Cut the potatoes into halves or quarters (depending on how big they are) and put them into a large baking dish. Coat with the olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
  3. Bake for 50-60 minutes until tender.

Comments

Popular Posts