Tahini, Eggplant and Feta Flatbread



I love Mediterranean flavors and this dish is packed with them. The rich tahini sauce, salty feta and tender eggplant all go perfectly together.


Simple ingredients pack big flavor and nutrition into this filling lunch or dinner. Today was the first time I made it, but I have a feeling I will be making it again for my lunch tomorrow. If you do not have tahini on hand and possibly have hummus, you can easily replace the tahini with hummus.


Tahini, Eggplant and Feta Flatbread:

1 flatbread
1-2 tablespoons tahini sauce (I used Trader Joe's)
1/2 baby eggplant, sliced thin
2 tablespoons feta, crumbled
1/4 cup baby spinach
  1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
  2. Place the flatbread on a baking sheet and spread the tahini onto the flatbread. Top with the eggplant slices, feta and spinach.
  3. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the flatbread is crispy and the eggplant slices are tender. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts