Holiday and Hostess Gift Idea: Handmade Granola



This holiday season is happening so fast! I can't believe this Thursday is Thanksgiving and once it ends Christmas will be here in the blink of an eye.


I am always looking for creative and thoughtful gifts to give to my family and friends. What can be better than the gift of food? My handmade granola that I sell on Etsy is the perfect gift for anyone on your list! It is so crunchy and sweet and can be used in so many different ways.


Buying my granola could not be easier. You can go to the tab on my blog labeled "My Etsy Store" or click this link for Reason to Rise Granola and be brought directly to the store.

You can also message me for any special order requests. If you would like a Christmas themed granola flavor, let me know and I will make it for you! 

So, no more worrying about what to get your aunt, uncle, brother, mother, friend, etc. Just order some handmade granola and let me do the work! I hope you and everyone on your Christmas list enjoys it!

Comments

Popular Posts