Leftover Roasted Vegetable Salad with Cranberry Sauce Balsamic Vinaigrette



I absolutely hate wasting any food, but it may be inevitable this year regarding how much food I cooked for Thanksgiving. There was only four of us for Thanksgiving this year and I cooked and baked enough to feed about 10 people, whoops.


I always like to get creative with leftovers and turn them into other dishes to make them more exciting. I had made roasted butternut squash, roasted brussel sprouts and homemade cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving and thought they would all be great together mixed in a salad. They are!


This salad is very simple to make because all of your vegetables will be roasted already, you just have to mix all of the ingredients together. If you did not specifically make the roasted vegetables that I did, you can easily mix in any leftover vegetables that you do have.

Leftover Roasted Vegetable Salad with Cranberry Sauce Balsamic Vinaigrette:

2 cups spinach
1 tablespoon pecans, chopped
2 tablespoons feta cheese
1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette (I used Trader Joe's)
  1. Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and dig in! It doesn't get easier than that!

Comments

Popular Posts