Creamy Spinach and Pineapple Smoothie



Happy day after Christmas! I have a great smoothie recipe for you today that will help your body recover from all of the sugar and calories you more than likely consumed yesterday. Don't worry, I ate way too much cheesecake and chocolate too.


I always try to stick to mainly fruits, vegetables and lean proteins the day after a big holiday meal. I do not need any more carbs or sugar in my system, other than natural sugars from fruit. 

I just finished enjoying this delicious and refreshing smoothie made with avocado, spinach, pineapple, banana and almond milk. It should definitely give me the fuel I need for the hour workout I have planned after I finish blogging.

If you feel like you need to detox and enjoy something light and refreshing after the past few days of indulging, this is the smoothie for you!

Creamy Spinach and Pineapple Smoothie:

1 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 cups spinach
2 pineapple rings
1/2 avocado
1/2 banana
1/4 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt
1 cup ice
  1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.

Comments

Popular Posts