Leftover Ham and Pineapple BBQ English Muffin Pizza



All I can say about these little pizzas is YUM! These are extremely simple to make and are packed with so many different wonderful flavors.


I have a good amount of leftover honey baked ham from Christmas dinner. I also have some leftover pineapple and the combination of sweet, juicy pineapple with salty, tender ham is delicious, especially served over tangy BBQ sauce on these pizzas.


I am not gluten free, but I have to say that gluten free english muffins are great for mini pizzas. They are more dense than a regular english muffin and can stand up to the weight of the ham and pineapple on top.


Whether you have leftover ham or not, you should definitely try these mini pizzas. They are a great and fast weeknight meal that the whole family will love. I will surely be making these again since I still have ham to use up!

Leftover Ham and Pineapple BBQ English Muffin Pizza:

1 gluten free english muffin, slightly toasted
2 tablespoons BBQ sauce (I used Trader Joe's)
2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, shredded
1 pineapple spear, diced
2 slices honey baked ham, diced
  1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
  2. Place the slightly toasted english muffin halves on a baking sheet. Spread the BBQ sauce on each of the halves. Top each half with the cheddar cheese, pineapple and ham. Bake for about 8 minutes, until the cheese has melted.

Comments

Popular Posts