I'm Off to Portland Again!


It's an understatement to say how excited I am to leave for Portland, Oregon today with my sister and boyfriend. My sister has been in Massachusetts this week and the 3 of us are hopping on a plane this afternoon and heading to stay at her apartment in Portland, one of my favorite places to visit in the world!


I usually end up in Portland once a year and have amazing experiences and eat incredible food every time I go there. I even sometimes end up hand feeding farm animals (picture above).

This year I plan on hopefully hand feeding a sloth at the Zoological Wildlife Conservation Center, which has been a dream of mine for quite some time now (I have a mild obsession with sloths and how extremely adorable they are). And of course I plan on eating plenty of amazing meals at the Portland restaurants.


I'm sure we'll also do our fare share of hiking (I'll have to work off some of the ice cream from Salt and Straw I can't get enough of) and after all of our adventures in Portland, we're heading up to Vancouver to stay on Vancouver Island. I've never been to Vancouver and would love some suggestions on what to do and where to eat there!

I'll keep all of you updated throughout the next two weeks about all of my adventures out west!

Comments

Popular Posts