Pineapple Whip with Cacao Nibs


I've been buying and eating a lot of pineapple lately, and I've gotten a little bored of just eating it in fruit salads or on its own. I had some pineapple that was starting to look like it wouldn't last too many more days in my fridge, so I decided to freeze it and figure out what to do with it later.


This frozen treat was the absolute best and most delicious way to use my frozen pineapple chunks. I enjoyed this pineapple whip as an energizing snack before I went on a 4 mile walk yesterday and it definitely supplied me with plenty of energy for my walk. 

The addition of the cacao nibs on top adds fiber, crunch and of course chocolatey goodness to the tart and cold blended pineapple. This makes the perfect Spring/Summer snack or dessert that you don't have to feel the least bit guilty about enjoying. So with that said, go buy some pineapple, freeze it, blend it and enjoy it!


Pineapple Whip with Cacao Nibs:

1 cup diced pineapple, frozen
1/4 - 1/2 cup almond milk
1 tablespoon cacao nibs
  1. Blend the frozen pineapple and almond milk in a blender until smooth. Scoop into a serving dish and top with cacao nibs. 

Comments

Popular Posts