Herb Roasted Sweet Potatoes
I'm in my final semester of graduate school and convenience is key when it comes to cooking and balancing school work. Quick, healthy and easy recipes that I can cook in bulk come in handy on busy days. This roasted sweet potato recipe is so simple and incredibly delicious! You can make a big batch of it and eat them throughout the week. Happy cooking!
Herb Roasted Sweet Potatoes:
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and small diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spread the potatoes onto a large sheet tray and roast for 20-25 minutes, tossing occasionally, until tender. Enjoy!